What are the activities that are excluded from the Kafalat Plus guarantee scheme?
The following activities will not qualify for loan guarantees under the guarantee scheme:
• Manufacturing or selling arms, weapon, or munitions;
• Activities that contributes to the violation of internationally recognized workers and human rights conventions or Lebanese labour laws;
• Any activity defined as illegal, or environmentally hazardous and dangerous for
• All activities involved in the gambling industry;
• Activities involved in currency speculations;
• Security investments, or other type of financial assets;
• Activities in the real estate sector.